EMCO WakeOnLan Professional 1.0.5 Build 434
EMCO WakeOnLan Professional is an advanced Wake-on-LAN utility which is willing to work in networks of any size, to turn one or any number of remote computers with one mouse click. No manual work is required to wake up computers.
The application automatically detects the MAC address using four different methods and send WOL packets to one or more PCs – just select them. The Professional version also lets you create reusable WOL tasks and schedule for automatic execution.
EMCO WakeOnLan Get professional and an opportunity to see what we can really do for you!
Here are some key features of “EMCO WakeOnLan professionals”:
Wake PCs simultaneously:
• Application allows you to power one or more remote computers at once. In the case of waking up multiple computers, the application sends several Wake-on-LAN packets in parallel, to reduce the time needed to contact all the necessary equipment. To avoid power peaks in the power grid, you can specify a number of WOL packets that can be sent per second.
MAC Address Auto-detection:
Do not need to specify the MAC address of each PC to wake. Is automatically detected by the application using the neighbor discovery, NetBIOS, Windows API and WMI methods to detect MAC addresses, even in complex network environments. Collected MAC addresses are stored in the database to avoid detection time in all operations of WOL.
WOL Advanced Settings:
• Depending on the configuration of network can use different methods WOL packet transmission. In particular, you can use any unicast, broadcast address, subnet local or Internet transmission methods or all at the same time to ensure that the WOL package will be delivered. You can also specify a range of UDP port, if necessary.
WOL for complex networks:
• Application can work in workgroup and domain environment to identify available computers on the network. To set the target of the operation WOL you can select the PC from the list of those detected. It is much simpler on the PC specification manual. You can use the option to set different credentials to access the different groups in the network and computers.
Preset Wake-on-LAN tasks:
• In the professional version of the application you can create Wake-on-LAN configuration tasks including WOL (WOL packet transmission method and the port) and a list of PCs that must be turned away. With this task can begin operation with WOL settings in defined set of PCs with a single click. You can create as many jobs as you need.
Wake on LAN Task Scheduling:
• With the professional version of the application can fully automate Wake-on-LAN operations throughout the organization. WOL allows you to create tasks with the list of PCs and configuration and the timetable for implementation once a defined date / time, and for the execution of the appellant. You can manage scheduled tasks, although the visual and intuitive interface.
• 1 GHz Intel Pentium or equivalent
· 512 MB of RAM
· 250 MB of free disk space
• The rights on the local computer administrative
• Local or domain administrator rights on remote computers
Ability to ping remote computers within 1500 ms
• Microsoft. NET Framework 2.0 (3.5 SP1 recommended)
• 30-day trial
• 25 nodes limit
What’s New in This Release: [read full changelog]
Network equipment export / import:
• The network application environment can be exported and imported to / from XML files or CVS. Allows backup and restore configuration instead of scanning the network and to share settings among multiple application instances. Using the wizard you can configure the import / export format and a set of data to be imported or exported.
Export application log:
• The application log, which includes information on all operations and all errors found can be exported as CSV or XML files. The Export Registry Wizard to configure the export format according to your preferences and needs.
Extended format alternate credentials:
• The format used to specify the account credentials in the alternative panel was expanded to let you specify the account name as your username followed by the ampersand and the fully qualified domain name.
New and improved features:
* Support improved for DPI settings
· System memory usage optimized