Disclaimer, Privacy and Copyright
1. Securitynet.org is not responsible or liable for any software obtained through Securitynet.org. Securitynet.org does not own or make claim to any of the software presented. Any complaints or problems should be directed to the individual authors or publishers.
2. Patches are listed on this site as a convenience to visitors. We cannot guarantee that they are free of omissions or errors. To ensure a secure system, you will need to follow the software author’s, developer’s or publisher’s instructions for maintaining a secure and updated system. In particular, Windows users should follow Microsoft’s instructions for updating and maintaining a Windows system. More information can be found at Microsoft.com.
3. Securitynet.org is available for free, non-commercial use. Any other use including mirroring, reproducing, re-transmitting, re-publishing or copying any part of the Securitynet.org web site is strictly prohibited.
4. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
5. Information presented on Securitynet.org website is copyrighted as a compilation. Software authors, developers or publishers of programs listed on Securitynet.org hold separate copyrights on their work.
6. Copyright, Securitynet.org. All rights reserved. Reviews, descriptions, and screen shot images are copyright Securitynet.org. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Securitynet.org is prohibited.
Any information which is collected directly by the Securitynet.org is only provided to third parties in cumulative form. An example of such ‘cumulative’ information is: 100,000 visitors accessed the home page last week.