SquidNet Network Distribution Processor 2.66
Processor SquidNet Software Distribution Network (SquidNet-NDP) allows almost any application of distributed processing (Maya, 3D Studio Max, Blender, Lightwave, etc. ..) with a command line interface based on the even distribution of work ” cuts “, segments or frames from one or more network processors.
These network processors (called Tipnodes) can take and process applications for outstanding work in a particular centralized virtual queue. The virtual queue containing the requests submitted jobs network users through SquidNet Management Console (SMC).
Autodesk: Maya Software, MentalRay Maya, Maya vector, Hardware Maya, RenderMan for Maya, Maya Final Render V-Ray for Maya, 3dsMax, Combustion.
Adobe: After Effects
Here are some key features of “SquidNet distribution network processor”:
• Present new work requests based on application templates (Maya, 3DS Max, etc. ..).
· Priorities work (0-highest, 24-under).
* Support for systems with multi-core processors.
• The digital workflow from a central location.
Easy to use make network management solution.
· Monitors all network rendering nodes, and includes real-time CPU, memory and network traffic monitoring.
· Specify the number of network nodes that the job will use.
· Restart automatic job cuts if its processing time over a period of time.
• Increased priority. Automatically increases the priority of work every N minutes.
Selection of the priorities of processing threads for each job. (Idle, Normal, High and in real time).
· Execution of scripts. Slices of work process within the criteria of S / S batch file or script-dependent.
• States use: queued, processing, suspend, discontinue, then error and Done.
• Increased / decrease / change work priorities (0-24).
· System log monitoring system.
• Between separate application for each job.
• Among separately for each work area.
· View images Job output directory.
· Error extensive information with the ability to resubmit jobs boxes no.
• Elimination of local jobs and remote.
· “Clean” local Tipnode or the entire network for any active job.
Jobs · queue status.
· Tipnodes state.
· Tipnode on and off.
· Tipnode start / stop processing.
• Send mail notification of specific events of processing work.
• Management of pool. Tipnode assign any one or more groups of the network.
• 30-day trial
What’s New in This Release:
501 New Mode of support:
• Auto-installed in the installation folder SquidNet installation mode.
• The field trip in the resolution of the template.
Render · Outputs selectable. Select Mode of built in formats.
Option to debug the template.
• New Blender 2.5x Support: Includes support for the latest output formats of the image. Note: Since version 2.5 times, so that Blender is the Python library, you must define the path to blender.exe in the variable $ PATH.
• New / etc / hosts editor: Remotely manage the entries in / etc / hosts for Windows and Linux nodes.
· Added support for EXR tiles representing Maya.
· Added “V-Ray” option to make choices.
• New Image Viewer application SquidNet and sequence: the image and image sequences for all supported formats (OpenEXR, PNG, IFF, PNG, etc. ..) in the standalone application.
· Check new file and Analysis (BETA): Check for missing frames and malformed images. Automatically requeue missing frames, creating H.264 following image